Thunderbird Vapes is looking to hire some new faces! March 08 2021
We are looking for new faces to join our team here at Thunderbird Vapes! We have been leaders in the industry in Vancouver for over 6 years and strive for unmatched service, curated product selection and expert knowledge.
We are looking for part-time sales associates to work at our retail location in Vancouver helping customers find products to meet their needs, maintain a fresh and welcoming environment, manage restocking and processing online orders.
What we need from you is a bright and welcoming personality, the ability to work independently and a basic understanding of vape hardware and e-liquids. Prior customer service or vape experience is an asset but not a requirement!
Wage negotiable based on prior experience.
All candidates must be of legal vaping age (19+) for British Columbia.
- Serves customers by helping them select products best for their needs
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner
- Answer customer questions and find the best solutions for their needs
- Provides outstanding customer service
- Process transactions with the in-store POS system
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise
- Assists with packing and shipping online orders
- Maintain cleanliness standards to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy during these times
- Follow all regional, provincial and federal guidelines for the sale of products
- Great listening skills
- People person
- Selling to customer needs
- Ability to communicate well
- Basic knowledge of vape hardware and liquid
- Retail experience a bonus
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by in person at 250 West Broadway so we can meet you!