April Updates & In Store Pick Up April 09 2021
With COVID-19 cases on the rise, we want to reach out to our customers and reassure you all that, in addition to reviewing current protocols, we have contingency plans incase of additional restrictions. In the time being we are once again encouraging customers to place, or begin, your order in advance.
Online orders for In Store Pick Up can be placed through our website 24 hours a day and, during open hours, are generally ready within an hour. These orders can be paid in advance or in person. You are also welcome to call or email your orders to us. By beginning your order in advance, we are better able to move customers through the shop quickly - in store discounts (4th bottle 1/2 price and loyalty card redemptions) and stamps are still issued.
- In Store Pick via our website can be paid by EMT or in person
- Phone orders to 604-558-3244 (pay in person)
- Email orders to email@example.com (pay in person). We will reply when your order is ready.
While we are able to operate with in store sales, we'd like to remind customers that
- Mask are required (we have complimentary ones if needed)
- Limit to 3 customers inside at a time
- One customer at the menu tables at a time
- QR codes for e-liquid menus posted by waiting areas
- Sanitizer for customer use on menu tables and payment desk
- If you are feeling unwell or under Isolation Orders do not enter the store.